debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

It Takes One - Kate Kessler

#ITTAKESONE AVAILABLE 4/26/16 GREAT READ!  5 STARS!! @kessmekate @redhookbooks  I thought this was an excellent book. There were so many plot twists and it dealt with so many issues. The suspects were numerous, although because of past experience they only dealt with one for the most part.

I just can't say enough about how good this book was. Childhood memories, small town secrets, bad reputations that never go away, childhood frustrations that come roaring back and showing their ugly face, nosy neighbor that can't let things alone and just history that should be forgotten that small minds can't forget.

I sped through this book, each time I had it figured out, up until the VERY END, it would change and it was someone else. It was crazy and I LOVED every minute of it. I have never read this author before, but I can tell you that will not be the case in the future!

Huge thanks to Redhook Books and Net Galley for approving me and providing me with an e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I will be talking about this book for a long time! When's the movie?