debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Most Wanted - Lisa Scottoline

#MOSTWANTED AVAILABLE 4/12/16  EXCELLENT READ  5 STARS!!!  @LisaScottoline @StMartinsPress  Wow, what a creepy subject. Oh the emotions running through my head while reading this. It was crazy. And then during the book, was he innocent or was he not, I felt like my brain was in a tennis match as I would go back and forth with the answer to that question.

This book definitely held my interest and was another one that kept me up past my bedtime because I couldn't put it down. I just had to know! Also, I must say by this point, I was so put off by the baby's "father" and his ego that I didn't care if they stayed married or not. Of course, I saw where he got it from.

Anyways, this was a GREAT book and one that I would certainly recommend. It's an interesting "what if" story that I'm sure there would be many different decisions if this was real life.

I want to thank St. Martin's Press for approving my request and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.