debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

A Murder in Time: A Novel - Julie McElwain

#AMURDERINTIME  AVAILABLE 4/11/16 DEFINITELY RECOMMEND 5 STARS!!  @JulieMcElwain @Pegasus_Books  I really got into this book. At first I was like, hey this is present day, but that changed fairly quickly. I loved this character and all her quirkiness. As the story says, not everyone can be promoted, demoted and then be given a somewhat title in 5 days.

I really liked how Kendra came across to the people from 200 years in the past. I'm sure they all considered her a freak, there was a lot of jaw dropping done by the other characters. Ha!!

The story really held my interest and I could not put it down. I caught on to the killer as he misspoke pretty early, but it did not curtail any of my enjoyment in reading this book. I'm pretty sure this one will definitely be considered for one of my top books for 2016. I cannot say enough good things about it. Today was a very enjoyable and entertaining day spent reading this book. Kudos to Ms. McElwain on a job very well done!

Thanks Pegasus Books for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.