debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The One You Really Want - Jill Mansell

#THEONEYOUREALLYWANT  4.5 STARS  AWESOME READ - SAD TO PUT IT DOWN  AVAILABLE 4/1/16  @jillmansell @sourcebooks   Jill Mansell is sort of a new author for me. However, it's funny, whenever I see her books offered I'm like a kid in a candy store and all excited. I have never been disappointed and so excited to read them. This latest definitely falls into that category. As usual, she has many characters, all with their own story to tell. This one puts together a bunch of them that have a widow of a rock star band in common. They all end up living together in her mega mansion along with a few that live around the area.

It's a great story about finding love or even companionship. The sex is implied for those wondering. And the story is very well written with lovable and likable characters. So much so that you hate saying goodbye to them at the end of the book. The author does such a good job of making them so human like and they seriously begin to become part of your day. I woke this morning wondering what Rose was going to fix for breakfast! And, of course, whether Rennie even made it home last night. It is definitely one of those books that grabs you, brings you in to their lives and holds you there, loving being part of their lives. I was definitely entertained and thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.

Thanks to Sourcebooks for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.