debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Dolphin - Craig Bennett Hallenstein

#THEDOLPHIN  4 STARS!  AVAILABLE 4/1/16  GREAT READ!!  #CRAIGBENNETTHALLENSTEIN  I didn't know what a dolphin was, but now I understand. I do agree that there needs to a different system on the rating of these sexual offense crimes. A lot of people are being unfairly punished because of the way it works now.

Now to the book. A sex offender who goes on the radio to out worse sex offenders than him? This guy is SICK! And I don't mean it in a good way. This book started off a little slow showing me a few of the pieces of the puzzle. However, when it started to show what those pieces meant and how they came together, I could not stop reading. I seriously could not put it down. I just had to know the meaning of these pieces and find the missing parts.

This was a very well written book and I loved the locale! The characters were very believable and I really felt for the main dolphin. He'd had a hard life with a lot of inner demons, but he was just as normal as the rest of us. Of course, that's not saying a whole lot. Ha!!!

A huge thanks to Storyville Press for approving my request to read this entertaining and intriguing story and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.