debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Rejected Writers Book Club - Suzanne Kelman

#THEREJECTEDWRITERSBOOKCLUB  @SuzKelman #LAKEUNION  4.5 stars. Have you ever just wanted to just go off and take a road trip? Well, let's just say that these characters would not be on the top of your list to ask to go on that trip. This was the road trip from h e double hockey sticks and there were so many times that this book was just laugh out loud hilarious.

First of all, the book club was hilarious which even included by laws. Then the road trip began and and of course they always had a plan a, plan b, plan c and sometimes if those didn't work, a plan d. The situations that these women either found or put themselves in just made for such an enjoyable an entertaining read. You couldn't put the book down because you just had to know what was coming around the next curve.

If your into humor and eccentric women who are stuck in their ways, this is definitely worth grabbing and reading. I haven't laughed this much in a long time.

Thanks to Lake Union Publishing for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. Again, I LOVED this book!!