debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Getting Over Gary: How do you move on when life keeps throwing surprises at you? (Whitsborough Bay Book 2) - Jessica Redland

#GETTINGOVERGARY  4 STARS  AVAILABLE 3/3/16  @JessicaRedland  @SoVainBooks  Wow, this was not your typical relationship to have to get over. High school sweethearts and then twelve years of marriage. That's a long time. And he's the one and only guy you've ever, ever dated?

Then the first guy you decide to date will do anything with two breasts?

This poor girl is not having a good life. Her best friend is getting married, her sister is getting married and is pregnant with twins and her arch nemesis is always around whenever she goes into meltdown mode. Oh, this poor girl. She was almost teetering to that "woe is me" path where I was going to have to say "goodbye Felicia". However, she kept taking a fork away from there and remembering she wasn't the only human on the planet. So I kept hanging with her and I'm glad I did.

It ended up being quite an entertaining, fun and enjoyable read. There were quite a few laugh out moments and I even shed a few tears. AND, there were a couple of fist pumps in the air!! Right on, girl! I enjoyed this one much better than Searching for Steven which can only mean, Jessica Redland is getting better. I look forward to her next book.

Huge thanks to So Vain Books for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e- galley in exchange for an honest review. I definitely recommend "this girl's not going to take it anymore" read!