debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Opposite of Everyone: A Novel - Joshilyn Jackson

#THEOPPOSITEOFEVERYONE  4 STARS!  AVAILABLE 4/16/16  @JoshilynJackson  @HarperCollins

As soon as I saw the author of this book I requested it. I didn't even care what it was about. That's how much I loved her book "Somebody Else's Love Story".
So, I had no idea what I was in for when I sat down to read it, because I didn't even read the blurb. What a totally different book this one was. And I don't mean that in a bad way.

Her first book was one of those that just stayed with you and had you wondering just whose love story was it anyway. This one had you wondering why Kali's mother had to go through a journey before (oops all I can say without a spoiler).

Both books left you reflecting and thinking and stayed with you long after I had read them. I would do the same with the next Joshilyn Jackson book. She could write the dictionary and I would read it. Her stories are so good and her characters are so well developed that you really feel like you know them or really want to know them personally.

This was a wonderful book that I highly recommend.

I'd like to thank Harper Collins/William Morrow for pulling my name out of a hat and allowing me to win this fantastic book. I literally jumped for joy when I got it in the mail as my request was denied on Net Galley. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!