debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Travelers: A Novel - Chris Pavone

#THETRAVELERS  4 STARS!  AVAILABLE 3/8/16  @CWPavone  @CrownPublishing

I definitely recommend this book but with a cautionary note. Do not imbibe any stimulants before or during the act of reading this book. You definitely won't need any.

When I see the name Chris Pavone, I know that I am in for one heck of a journey and this one did not disappoint. I did keep getting confused with all the characters at the beginning. I'm not sure if it was just me since I didn't read it all in one sitting or what. However, once I did get to sit and read it without distraction, I still got a little confused. But once I figured out who was who, I was off to the races.

I feel The Accident was just a touch better, but that by no means belittles this book. This one was a great read, but I had a good idea of one of the killers way too early in the book. Of course, I didn't know for sure, so I kept on reading. You never know, I could be wrong. There were still lots of questions in my mind and I needed them answered. I found it was still a great read with a huge WHAT??? ending. Now that, I did not see coming. It was definitely a mind blower.

Thanks to Crown Publishing for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.