debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Ghostwriter Anonymous (A Jake O'Hara Mystery Book 1) - Noreen Wald

#GHOSTWRITERANONYMOUS  AVAILABLE 3/1/16  4 STARS!  #NOREEN WALD @HeneryPress  Well, I had never considered that there would be such a thing as Ghostwriters Anonymous, but it does make sense. They write all the time and they are never credited for their work. That has to do something to the ego. Also, you have to wonder does Alec Cross and Stephanie Plum have ghostwriters? There's no way they can be putting out that many books a year. I digress, back to the book.

I found the book to quite the little cozy mystery. The weapon of choice was quite ironic and fitting. I got a little chuckle out of it. There were quite a few suspects and a couple of crazies in the book which led to the entertainment factor. And always kept you guessing. As usual, I was wrong several times in my opinion of the suspect. Which, of course, is a good thing. I really liked the writing style and the characters in the book. Caroline definitely gets the award for best drama queen, boy is she cray cray.

I found the book to be entertaining, fun, enjoyable and as this was the first book I've read by the author I certainly propose that it won't be the last. She has definitely been added to my long, long list of TBR authors.

A huge thanks to Henery Press for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. Such a fun cozy, I recommend to everyone!