debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Charm Bracelet: A Novel - Viola Shipman

#THECHARMBRACELET  AVAILABLE 3/29/16  5 STARS! @viola_shipman  @St.MartinsPress

I remember requesting this book a few months ago after reading the blurb and crossing my fingers. I was just hoping that I got it. I have a charm bracelet and when I can, I add to it, different charms as memories. I have always loved that idea. When I received notice that I was approved, I literally jumped up in the air. I was so excited. Yesterday when I moved my March publications over to my reading list, I saw this book. This was the first one I read even though it wasn't due until the end of the month. I just couldn't wait. And, the book did not fail one bit.

I LOVED this book!!! It was everything I hoped and more. Oh the emotions, you will definitely need tissues for this one. And, Lolly she is quite the character. I want to just go up and give her a great big hug and let her know just how good she made me feel. Crazy or not, I just love her.

I don't want to leave this book. I went to sleep thinking about them and woke up and couldn't wait to get back to them. Now, what will I do? Such a great story with great characters. I highly recommend this book to everyone!

A great big HUGE thanks to St. Martin's Press for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I can't say enough good things about this fantabulous read!!!