debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Out of the Blues - Trudy Nan Boyce

#OUTOFTHEBLUES  4 STARS  AVAILABLE  2/23/16  @TrudyNanBoyce  @PutnamBooks  Due to this being an advanced copy and the fact there were hash marks everywhere and no paragraphs, it was a little difficult for me to get into this and read it. I had to keep going back and seeing who was saying what, etc.

However, I do believe that this was a good story. I really liked the main characters and felt that they were honest, good people. Believe me, there were a lot of bad guys in this story that were acting good, but they were not good. I also felt like I was there. The author did a good job with the descriptions especially with the homeless people and in talking about the trip they took to round them up. I could really picture being along those tracks with the garbage and the stench. There were other times that I really felt I was there also.

I especially liked the ending when you think the really bad guys are going to get away with it.

Huge thanks to Penguin Putnam for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I was definitely entertained and enjoyed reading this book.