debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Tumbled Graves: A Stonechild and Rouleau Mystery - Brenda Chapman

#TUMBLEDGRAVES  4 STARS  AVAILABLE 2/27/16  @brendaAchapman  @dundurnpress Not only is there a mother and child missing in this story, but most of the police force is going through personal issues of their own. This is a great story, however. There are a lot of plot twists that go on and there is absolutely no way you can figure out what happened to this little girl.

I had a lot of emotions while reading this book. The biggest one being the police office Wickless or something (at least that's what I called him and it didn't necessarily start with a "W"). He was a horrible man with only one mission on his mind. He should have been in prison with the gang member if you ask me, because he certainly did kill a man whether by his own hands or not. Anytime an author can get to me with a character like this guy, I'm all in. I'm looking for a noose and a group in which to hang him in front of. HA!

Anyway, the story was very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't read this one too close to bedtime. You won't be able to sleep wondering about this beautiful little girl, I know I couldn't.

Thanks to Dundurn for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I'm really glad I found this one. It was definitely entertaining and I found, yet again, another new author to put on my TBR pile.