debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Domestic Secrets - Rosalind Noonan

#DOMESTICSECRETS  AVAILABLE 2/23/16  5 STARS!!!  @kensingtonbooks @rosalindnoonan

Every little town or big town has it's secrets. Some are well known, some are not. Even households have secrets that the towns don't know about, whether they are big or small, rich or poor. There are secrets everywhere. This book begins with secrets. Small secrets that most people know about. Sometime in the middle of the book a large secret starts to form. You don't understand the depth of it until later on in the book. You don't even know how or when it started to develop. It's pieces thrown here and there that slowly begin to develop and as a reader you pick up on them slowly. Some pieces have your mind going elsewhere thinking there is a sexual orientation problem or something going on here.

Even when the biggest piece of the puzzle is shown, you still don't understand what's going on or how this could be happening. This is not in character, this is not how this couple acts. What's going on here? No way could this have happened. I read this part three times, I was dumbfounded. How could this have happened?

Then Rosalind Noonan gives us more pieces of this puzzle and slowly the big picture comes into focus. And, we see it. We see how it could happen. Kudos to Rosalind Noonan for such a GREAT story. I was just reading along and then BAM, I definitely was not expecting what happened. I'm not giving any spoilers on this one. This one literally took me by surprise and I loved it. Great writing, I just could not put this down and the character development, I actually felt so many emotions for several of these characters, especially Cassie.

Huge thanks to Kensington Books for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. It was entertaining, enjoyable, up and down the emotional spectrum and a fantastic read!