debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Queen of the Hide Out (Rosie Maldonne's World Book 2) - Alice Quinn, Alexandra Maldwyn-Davies

#QUEENOFTHEHIDEOUT  AVAILABLE 2/9/16  4 STARS  #AMAZONCROSSING @AMAZONBOOKS @ALICEQUINN2013

Well the main character of this book is named Rosie but she wants to be called Cricri because she likes crickets. If you ask me, she should be called "craycray". Ha! Her second day on the job she shows up to work to find her boss dead. She calls the cops, who apparently she knows pretty well from the first book (this is the second book and I haven't read the first one). He tells her not to touch anything. In the thirty minutes it takes for him to get there, she has touched just about everything in the room. She's running around making up excuses why she should do this and that and I'm laughing throughout it all.

Of course, the fun doesn't stop there. It goes on throughout the book as she becomes the number one suspect. The crazy things that she does, you can't help but just shake your head and laugh. In her mind, she really has a good reason for doing what she does. I really laughed a lot during this book and was thoroughly entertained. It's funny, I don't know why, but I didn't think they had trailers in France. Apparently, they do.

Thanks Amazon Crossing for approving my request and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. If your in the mood for some fun and laughter, this is a good choice!