debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Try Not to Breathe: A Novel - Holly Seddon

#TryNottoBreathe  Available 2/23/16  4.5 Stars  @RandomHouse @hoillyseddo

This was one entertaining book. While I didn't find a lot of suspense in it, nor was I surprised by the suspect (I had it narrowed down to 2 pretty early on), I did enjoy reading it. So I guess in that sense, I really didn't know who the suspect was, just one of two. So apparently, I'm trying to show off where I shouldn't be.

Also, there were more issues involved here than just the kidnapping of Amy though that held my attention. Family issues, drinking issues, cheating issues, nutcase issues and several others.

The author did a great job in keeping the reader informed as to where I was based on the time frame of the story. She also did a great job with the characters. They were believable and I even felt for several of them.

While it was a very, very good book, it's not the type that will keep you up all night. I without a doubt recommend it as I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Huge thanks to Random House for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.