debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Summit Lake - Charlie Donlea

#SummitLake  Available 1/26/16  4 Stars  @kensingtonbooks @Charliedunlea

A lot of suspense in this book. And, there were literally three times that I knew who the killer was. The first time was early in the book. Naturally that made me mad and naturally I was wrong and way out in left field. HA!! There were a lot of suspects though which was strange seeing as it was a small town, but Becca knew a lot of people from college, work, etc.

The story was very gripping and very grisly. You read at the beginning and you think how grisly, then at the end when the actual murder is written about again and it's even worse than you thought. This was a really good book that kept me up way too late. There were several twists and several that there is no way you could see coming. The author did a great job and I look foward to reading more by this author. This was my first by this author and won't be my last.

I want to thank Kensington Books for sending me an e-mail and making me aware of this title on Net Galley and thanks to Net Galley for providing a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I would have skipped right over this doozie of a thriller had I not received that e-mail.