debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

In Another Life - Julie Christine Johnson

#InAnotherLife  Available 2/1/16  4 Stars  @Sourcebooks  @JulieChristineJ

When I first started reading this, I wasn't sure that I was going to like it. However, the longer I read it, the more I liked it. While it was kind of unbelievable, the author made it feel like it could happen and I just went with it and it really made a good story. I found myself really wanting to know what happened back in 1208. Mostly because three of the characters in the story were reincarnated from that era and they remembered everything that happened to them during that time. Of course, the fourth main character looked exactly like the love interest of two of the reincarnated characters.

Yeah I know it sounds hokey, but it really was a good book. I really enjoyed it and was very entertained. I actually stayed up way too late reading it. I was thinking I would get a couple of hours in and go to bed. Nope, that did not happen. And, I could not wait to get back into this morning.

Huge thanks to Sourcebooks for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I was certainly pleased with my request.