debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Smart Girl - Rachel Hollis

#SmartGirl  Available 1/26/16  4 Stars   @MsRachelHollis  #LakeUnionPublishing

When I first started reading this book, I really didn't like the main character at all. But as I kept reading, she started to grow on me. The poor girl had never really been in a relationship and just didn't know how to go about it. Then I kind of felt sorry for her. Then things happened and (not going to spoil it for you) and I just wanted to smack her. Then she finally got smart.

After that, and few months later, things changed and the book and her life got a whole better and it ended up being a really good story. I mean, the book as a whole was a good story. Any story that an author writes that causes you to have emotions, is a good story for me. And I definitely had some serious emotions about this main character. All in all, it was an entertaining book and I am definitely glad that I requested it. Sex is implied in here so for those of you like me who don't need to read all the details, I didn't have to skip any pages.

Thanks to Lake Union Publishing for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I would recommend this book as enjoyable entertainment. The ending was definitely different and pretty funny.