debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Practical Sins for Cold Climates - Shelly Costa

#PracticalSinsforColdClimates Available 1/26/16   Definitely worth the ride!  @ShelleyCosta  @HeneryPress

4.5 stars! This was my first book by Shelley Costa and boy was it action packed! Most of the book took place near the water dealing with canoes, sea planes and fishing boats all things that I myself are not comfortable with. So with that going on and the story, my heart beat was definitely pumping faster than usual.

While trying to get a reclusive author to sign a publishing contract Val, stumbles upon a questionable death where all signs point to the author as being the perpetrator. Already having signed a pedophile, she doesn't want to make the same mistake twice. So she is determined to find out whether this author is a killer. She goes through a lot of crap (and I mean literally) to get to his very secluded cabin in order to meet him and get to the bottom of this murder business. All along, her boss is giving her impossible ultimatums.

It was definitely a book that I could not and did not put down. The writing was good, the characters were believable and the story was believable. As usual, Henery Press has delivered yet another author that I will be adding to my TBR pile.

Huge thanks to Henery Press for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. This one was definitely worth the ride!