debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Newsmakers - Sebastian Stuart, Lis Wiehl

#TheNewsmakers Available 1/19/16  4 Stars  @ThomasNelson @LisWiehl

I enjoyed this book for the most part. I thought Erica's rise to fame was going a little fast. It was strange that she just "happened" to be at all these events. It was a great story however and I enjoyed reading it. It definitely would be very scary if any of it was able to come to fruition.

Unfortunately, though I did not want to, I had to put the book down several times and tend to holiday doings, so it took me a little longer than I wanted to get through the book and find out just exactly what was going on. Normally, it would have been one of those that I would not have been able to put down. I had never read anything by this author so I wasn't sure what I was going to be in for. After reading this book and hearing from several reviews that it's not really her best, I will definitely be reading more of Lis Wiehl.

Thanks to Thomas Nelson for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I was definitely entertained and would definitely recommend.