debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The First Order (The Sam Capra series) - Jeff Abbott

5 Stars!  #TheFirstOrder  @GrandCentralPub  @JeffAbbott  Available 1/5/16

I liked this book a lot. Of course, it's Jeff Abbott!! He's on a special mission again, but this one is very different. It's personal. He's found out that his brother, who he thought died six years ago, may be alive. This book has a lot of trust issues. Things are going to be quite different in the next book and I, for one, can't wait to read it!!! Ugh, and this one isn't even out yet. It's going to be a long wait.

As usual, there are a lot of plot twists and surprises in this book. Sam is finding out things about people he didn't know before and his trust radar is on full alert and the arrow is going crazy. I held my breath through many scenes while Sam snuck around trying to find his brother. The bad guys seemed to be everywhere because Sam wasn't sure who they were. And neither did I. I stayed up late reading this one because I just couldn't put it down!!

As usual, this was one intriguing, edge of my seat read that I did not want to see end. The ending leaves a lot of questions about Sam's new life and as I said I can't wait to read the next book. This is a great series that thriller readers should be reading. I highly recommend it!!

A huge thanks to Grand Central Publishing and Net Galley for approving my request to send me a free e-galley so that I could read it and give an honest review. This series, in my opinion, is one not to be missed. I have enjoyed every one of these books!!