debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Passenger 19: A Jammer Davis Thriller (Jammer Davis Thrillers) - Ward Larsen

5 Stars!  #Passenger19  @OceanviewPub  #WardLarsen

Wow, this  was definitely an edge of your seat read. It started off just a little slow, but it when that freight train got started, it was express all the way. My left leg was in hyper motion shaking up and down while I was reading. The author was pure genius in the twists in this story. You see how the plane was after it was crashed and your thinking "what the heck happened?" Then, when you find out. It was awesome. Not sure if the author used post it notes to help him out, but if he did, that stock surely had to go up.

I don't think I breathed for the last 30 minutes of this book. I know when it was over, I wanted to jump up and high five some one or something. I just loved the ending.

If your into suspense, thrillers, kicka$$ action and endings you could never guess, this is the book for you. This has been sitting on my TBR list for weeks, I'm so glad I finally got around to it. It was definitely worth the wait.

An enormous thanks to Oceanview Publishing and Net Galley for responding to my request and providing me with this free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I was thoroughly entertained!