debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

After She's Gone - Lisa Jackson

5 Stars!  #AfterShe'sGone   @KensingtonBooks  @readlisajackson

I'm not sure why, but I always forget about Lisa Jackson. I've read a couple of her books and I've always liked them. I am going to have to remember to put her on my list in the future. This book was crazy good!!! I was falling asleep, looked down and only had an hour and half to finish and still, I did not want to put it down. It was like 4:00 in the morning, but I had to know who the killer was.

As the morning drew closer and I kept looking down at how many more minutes I had left and my eyes kept dropping, I had to keep changing sitting positions. I was so mega tired, but I was determined. It definitely wasn't the story that was making me sleepy, it was the daggone turkey!!! Anyways, there were so many suspects! And the killer would come into the story and talk and I would try and figure out who it was. I just knew who it was, but of course, wrong again.

I would absolutely recommend this book. You've got a crazy sister, a missing sister, people are being murdered from their latest film and the creepiest were the set decorations from the wrap party. They were creepy, (yes, again), gaudy, distasteful and I did not even want to be there at that party even in my mind. A great and scary story with great characters that I thoroughly enjoyed reading!

I want to sincerely thank Kensington Books and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I most absolutely enjoyed and recommend this title!!