debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Paradise City - Elizabeth Day

4 Stars!  #ParadiseCity  @BloomsburyPub  @elizabday  Available 12/8/15

I really like this book a lot. I really felt for Beatrice and I liked the type of person that she was. A lot of people would have done things differently.

This book wasn't just about any one thing. It was about different people and how they led their lives and the only thing they had in common was a very rich man named Howard Pink. Howard learned a lot during this book, a lot of which he really needed to learn.

I was captured by this book at the very beginning, although it took me a little while to figure out where it was going. But I took the ride that the author sent me on and I enjoyed it very much. I kept thinking there really wasn't a lot of paradise in this book, until I realized they all lived in Paradise City, that really wasn't a paradise at all.

I would recommend this book if your into reading about people, their emotions and where they come from, how they live every day life and where they are going.

Thanks Bloomsbury and Net Galley for providing me with this free e-galley in exchange for an honest review!