debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Body in the Landscape - Larissa Reinhart

5 Stars!  #TheBodyintheLandscape  @HeneryPress  @RisWrites  Out 12/15/15

What can I say? Cherry Tucker is one of my favorites out of all the Henery Press published characters. I love her Walmart trailer park ways. HA!! Just some of her phrases are enough to crack me up. I can't remember the phrase but the first thought in my mind was a quote from Blazing Saddles by Mr. Taggart (Slim Pickens) about how Hedley Lamarr (Harvey Korman) used his tongue.  Only real Cherry fans would know that quote. HA!!

Cherry's at it again. She's going to save the big hunt from people getting killed. Of course, her actions are not usually the most thought out, but they are hilarious at times. I missed Max in this one as he only played a cameo role, but Viktor made up for him. HA!! That guy was a hoot.

Despite all the killing and evil shenanigans going on, there were plenty of laughs and I truly enjoyed reading this 5th in the series. I've read them all and they just keep getting better and better. You can't go wrong with this series. It's guaranteed to entertain and amuse. Cherry will have you shaking your head and busting your gut at her wardrobe style and phrasing of words, but she's got a big heart and she's not going to let the bad guys get away.

Thanks Henery Press and Net Galley for providing me with this free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. Everyone needs to see what this series is all about. You'll be a fan forever!