debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Paint the Town Dead - Sybil E. Johnson

4 Stars!  #PainttheTownDead  @HeneryPress   @SybilJohnson19  Out 12/8/15

Ahh! Aurora's back and this time there's a convention going on in Vista Beach. Of course, Rory's right in the middle of it. It's a painting convention and someone at the convention is killing people and it's not legionnaire's disease.

Of course, Rory's on it, her best friend was killed and she is going to get to the bottom of it. Even though Detective D is telling her to leave it alone. HA! Like that's going to happen.

Rory get's herself into some pretty unsavory and downright smelly predicaments in this one. I definitely got a few chuckles. The way that these women would all meet up right after something had happened to see who knew what would crack me up. I could just see it happening. The antics that Rory would talk Liz into doing with her. I'm sitting here shaking my head just thinking about them.

This was definitely a very entertaining book guaranteed for several chuckles and no, you won't guess who the killer is. As with most Henery Press books, I emphatically recommend this book, it makes for an enjoyable read.

Thanks Henery Press and Net Galley for a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.