debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Out Comes the Evil: A Cotswold murder mystery (An Alex Duggins Mystery) - Stella Cameron

4 Stars!  #OutComestheEvil   @severnhouse  @StellaCameronA  Comes out 12/1/15

The title was more terrifying than the book. I would say this was more of a cozy mystery except for one gross part. There were a lot of strange characters in this little town and one very creepy one who had a lot of money and still lived with his mama and daddy. All signs pointed to him, and why not, he was really creepy. However, mystery readers know if the author has got arrows over a character's head with a flashing light every time he's discussed in the book, Yeah, some mystery reader I am. HA!!

There was one sex scene and I'm not sure if it was implied or what, I just skipped over the pages. There were only four or five. So, for me it was no big deal.

This story was pretty good and believable. I liked most of the characters, except for the creepy one of course. I enjoyed it and pretty much found it entertaining. The author kept me guessing until the very end.

Thanks Severn House and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I definitely recommend this book!