debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Fixed in Fear: A Justice Novel - T. E. Woods

4 stars!  #FixedinFear    @RandomHouse  @tewoodswrites

UGH! I cannot believe this. I'm reading the book on my Ipad, looking down seeing I have 5 more minutes left in the book, not enough time to finish the story, and the author does it. Leaves me on a HUGE cliffhanger. Not that I wouldn't read the next book in the series, because I LOVE this series, but now I'm going to have to wait. I'll say it again, UGH!

While this one didn't have as much action as this series usually does, (that was a little disappointing for me) the author tries a new trend and leaves you hanging. And because I won't spoil it, it's a big hanging point.

As you can tell, I love this series. It was recommended to me by an author friend of mine, and my mouth just salivates every time I see a new book out. It's a great series with great characters, for the most part. Of course, there are the bad ones that you dislike and there is one character that I cannot stand and wish something would happen to her, but then having a very evil villain for the Fixer to watch is what really makes this series. I seriously think the Fixer needs to go back to fixing. She's a female Dexter and makes sure justice gets served! Quit trying to make her reform. HA!!

I seriously recommend this series if you are into powerful, a$$kicking females. This one is one tough cookie I would not want to be on the wrong side of. With her own little complex basement with computers that can get her into database or computer she wants, she's got her own little Batcave an she's one bad a$$ female.

Thanks Random House/Alibi and Net Galley for providing me with this free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. This was definitely entertaining and I can't wait for the next one. Hurry up T. E.!!