debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Lost Girls: A fast paced, gripping thriller novel (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 3) - Angela Marsons

4.5 Stars!  #LostGirls   @Bookouture  #writeangie
I have never read of a more scarier child abductor in my life. This guy was cray, cray. I was eating dinner towards the middle of this and had to stop. I was literally getting nauseous. That has never happened to me before. That's just how sick this guy is.

This was definitely one novel that really affected me. It seemed that everything that could go wrong was going wrong. Tensions are high, the parents of the two girls are fighting with each other, the spouses are fighting, and the protagonist, while not very friendly, isn't really helping matters much on the emotional side.

I sped through this book, worried about those two little girls, especially with what he did with the nanny. The story really gets to you and gets to you deep. It seems that every time there is a witness, they end up dead.

I would definitely recommend this book. I've read a lot of thrillers about abductions and this one really scared the crap out of me. And as a mother, it really cut me to the core thinking there was no hope for these little girls.

I definitely recommend this book if your into thrillers, because this one will definitely creep you out. At least it did for me.

Thanks Bookouture and Net Galley for providing me with this free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. Psychotic, but good!!