debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Along the Infinite Sea - Beatriz Williams

4 stars!  #AlongtheInfiniteSea  @PenguinBooks  @bcwilliamsbooks
I really liked this book a whole lot and enjoyed reading it for the most part.

The whole story about Annabelle was very good. Definitely romantic, torturing, and definitely jinxed. I could smell the ocean air while she was on the yacht and definitely after she had swam to the island of the fort where they held the Man in the Iron Mask. It was definitely a love story. But then, there was so much more. The war definitely got in the way as well as life. My favorite part of the book was the background of Annabelle.

I really didn't get to know Pepper enough to form an opinion of her.

Apparently, this book is part of a saga and I started reading in the middle. I guess that's why I was a little frustrated/confused at the end. I certainly did not get the whole Annabelle/Pepper thing at all. Apparently, if I had read the earlier books, I would know that the author and those that follow her knew what was going on. I was the only one left out in the dark.

Let me end this by turning a blind eye to the ending and saying that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I seriously felt the heartbreak with Stefan. And the round of events that came about were extraordinary!

I also have to comment on the cover, it is one of the most beautiful ones I've seen in a long time. I could just live there!

Thanks Penguin Group and Net Galley for providing me with this free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.