debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

If You're Lucky - Yvonne Prinz

4 Stars!  #IfYou'reLucky  @AlgonquinYR  @Allyougetisme

This was a creepy one. Was this girl, Georgia seeing things or were they really there? Did Fin kill her brother or not? Was her dead brother trying to tell her something or not? Or was she just so totally off her meds that she was just seeing things that were not there?

This was definitely a great read. I truly enjoyed it. I think it was written for YA's, but it's good for adults as well. It was definitely fast paced as I just kept ripping through the pages. To me, Fin seemed normal, but then he was everywhere. And Georgia was prone to having some strange dreams and you didn't know if they were dreams or not. And, of course, Georgia with her history, no one was believing her story that she thought Fin killed her brother and others. So that wasn't much help to her. Can you imagine knowing someone is a killer and no one believes you? Then to top it off, she thinks he's on to her and is after her. Where can she go help? No one believes her.

I won't tell you what gave it away for me, you'll just have to read it and figure it out for yourself. But it is definitely worth reading and one you will not be able to put down.

Thanks Algonquin Books and Net Galley for a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.