debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Too Many Cooks - Dana Bate

4 stars!  @KensingtonBooks  @danabate

Kelly is a ghostwriter for chef's who want to write a cookbook. They do the recipes and she helps with the narration. When a famous movie star decides to employ her services, my first thought is not a good one for Kelly. This is a world renown movie star who is well known and has a husband in Parliament. Kelly is so excited and can't pass up the chance to fly across the pond and do the job. So she packs up to a land where she knows absolutely no one and lives in a space that "Natasha Spencer" has provided for her and sets to work to do a cookbook.

She soon finds out that this world renown movie star treats everyone as if they are bubble gum on the bottom of her shoe. Not only that, but her assistant does the same thing. This woman is horribly ghastly and that's on her good days. I'm not going into details, because you'll have to read the book. No one would believe how horrid this woman is and just exactly what she will do.

I found this book to be very entertaining and yes, there were numerous times when I found myself wanting to strike our beautiful little movie star and not just once for each wanton overstepping of good behavior. You will definitely find yourself charged up when reading this. Might even burn off a few calories as you feel your anger boiling! Hey, wouldn't that be a good thing?

A huge thanks to Kensington Books and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I definitely recommend this entertaining and interesting book. Does the movie star or the little midwest girl from Michigan win this contest?