debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Adventuress - Tasha Alexander

4 stars!  #TheAdventuress  @talexander  @StMartinsPress

This was my first book by Tasha Alexander. I had heard of her and knew that her books were historical fiction, but this was the first time that I actually got the chance to read one of her books. And, I loved it. I was thoroughly entertained and it definitely held my interest.

The author absolutely named the bride to be correctly when she named her Amity (brings back notions of the Amityville Horror to me). And believe me, she was a horror. One of the nastiest people I'd met in a long time. The time era in which this took place, no one acted like her. Everyone had impeccable manners, hers, not so much.

Anways, I certainly enjoyed the book and look forward to reading more by this author. I certainly recommend her if you like historical fiction when they are all dressed up in all those gowns with corsets and that stuff. And can't show their bare feet. I certainly would not have wanted to live during that era, but I do enjoy reading about it.

A huge thanks to St. Martin's/Minotaur and Net Galley for providing me with this free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. If you haven't read this author, you should give her a try. I can't wait to read another one!