debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Time to Die  - Caroline Mitchell

4 stars!  #TimetoDie  @Caroline_writes  @Bookouture
Well, this was my first book by Caroline Mitchell and while I won't say it was totally gripping, it did have its moments. And, yes there was a jaw dropping surprise at the end! I really liked the book and the villain in this book was more than just creepy. I could not imagine going up to this dude and sitting there waiting for him to tell me my past, present and future through Tarot cards. That had to take several minutes and ummmm, yep nope, not gonna do it.

I really liked all the characters except for Zoe, she's hiding something and I just don't trust her.

I found the book interesting and enjoyable and like I said there were some page turning moments that did induce some blood pressure testing issues, but those were rare in this book. However, I still liked the book and would definitely recommend it. All these people that the creep read for each had a deep secret and it's interesting to find out what those secrets are.

A huge thanks to Bookouture and Net Galley for providing a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review!