debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

My Sister's Grave - Robert Dugoni

4.5 stars  #MySister'sGrave  @AmazonPub  @RobertDugoni
Well doggies as Jed Clampett used to say, that was a good book. I don't think i breathed for at least 20 to 30 minutes during the finale. Because the story told a little bit about the past and then the next thing you know it's 20 years later, I liked that the author kept going back in history and talking about the relationship of the two sisters. It really helped to me to have a closer bond between the two girls.

All the while they are trying to get an innocent man out of jail, I'm like thinking, if he's innocent, who did it then? The cops themselves? Then when the father of this guy's previous victim drives all the way from California to Washington to show a picture of what this man did to his daughter, I'm still shaking my head. But all the evidence is proving that the cops did lie.

The ending threw me for a loop. I was NOT expecting that at all. I seriously had another person as the main suspect. Robert Dugoni you totally had me fooled.

I loved this book and have his second one lined up and ready to read next. I cannot wait!! Oh, I highly recommend this book!

I would like to thank Thomas and Mercer and Net Galley for providing me with this free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. So pysched I have "Her Final Breath" queued up to start reading next!!!!