debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

You Think You Know Me (Choc Lit) - Clare Chase

4 stars!  #YouthinkYouKnowMe  @ClareChase

Wow, this was like a tennis match for me. In one instance I'm rooting for Seb in the other I'm rooting for Darrick/Max or whatever his name is. To me their both liars. I honestly don't trust either of them. Several times I just want to pack Anna's bags, put them and her in her trunk and get the hell out of there. Something weird is going on and you need to get the hell out of there FAST! And your roommates are cray cray. The one in basement reminds me of Rebel Wilson in Bridesmaids, but the cousin has her personality. HA!!

I did a lot of head shaking in this book. Wondering just what this girl was thinking and why she was sticking around. I knew one of these two or maybe both guys were bad. I had to stick it out to the end to figure it out. It was killing me that she was so dumb, but I had to know. Normally stupidity makes me put a book down, but curiosity kept this cat reading. So I guess it wasn't that stupid after all.

Thanks to Choc Lit and Net Galley for providing me with this free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I found it entertaining and while the girl was stupid, it was enjoyable.