debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

If You Only Knew - Kristan Higgins

4.5 stars

OMG, I laughed my ass off at the beginning of this book. It was fricking hilarious. Then it got down to the serious part where the wife found out her husband was cheating on her, not funny anymore. What an asshat he was. Denying everything. I just want to crawl into my Ipad and slap the crap right out of him. She caught him three times, really? What an asshat! And if she wouldn't leave him alone, how can she file harassment charges on him. Some men can be so stupid. Anyways, it gets better towards the end.

Enough raving about that asshat and back to the book. I loved it!!! It was very well written and the characters were very well developed. I was a little worried about Leo there for a little bit. He was funny, but wondering if maybe he could also be a psycho until I heard his story. The story definitely had me on an emotional roller coaster as I couldn't decide in several of these scenarios whether I liked what was going on or not. Especially with Jenny and Owen, that was totally awkward.

As you can see, there were several stories going on here and they were very interesting ones. There was just a little implied sex, some implied violence (not at all gory), a lot of humor and just an entertaining and enjoyable read. It did get a little bogged down when Rachel and Adam were going through their crap, but it still kept me interested because like I said I wanted to slap him and I wanted to know just what she was going to do. Thankfully, the new Rachel showed up!

I would like to thank Harlequin and Net Galley for providing me with this e-galley free in exchange for an honest review.