debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The House on Seventh Street - Karen Vorbeck Williams

Winna has come back to her old hometown the sole heir after the death of her father of an 80 year old estate. Unaware of the many secrets that are hidden about her family that are hidden in this estate. Along with many riches. With several attempts on her life, several break ins into the estate, an old high school boyfriend who seems intent on rushing her to the altar and a sister who out of the blue suddenly gets married, there are a lot of strange happenings going on on Seventh Street.

I found this book to be a little slow at first, but once it picked up and I got into it, I was screaming at Winna "No, get away from him" several times. Of course, my main suspect changed like six times, but I did have the right one at one time during those six guesses. I really think this was a well written book and fear that it won't get the attention it deserves. I highly recommend it and hope a lot of others will try it out.

Thanks Booktrope and Net Galley for allowing me to read and review this e-galley in exchange for an honest review.