debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Hanover House (prequel - Hanover House Chronicles) - Brenda Novak

This is a prequel to get readers acquainted with the characters of the new series that the author is going to be rolling out in 2016. Let me just tell ya I am excited and can't wait to start reading it.

A psychiatrist, Evelyn Talbot, has finally got all the channels approved and they are going to set her up with a maximum security prison that only holds the most serious offenders in order that she can work with him and see what causes them to do the bad things that they do.

She is also still traumatized by a violent rape and torture done to her by her boyfriend for three days when she was 16 years old and then left for dead. He has still not been caught and she is still on his mind.

This is going to be a creepy series with a lot of action and I know it will be one of those where I will be yelling at her to "run" or something like that.

I can't wait for this series to start and recommend this prequel for you to understand my excitement. Thanks to the publisher and Net Galley for allowing me to read and review this e-galley in exchange for an honest review.