debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon

4.5 stars

This book was really good. I think that it would be an excellent choice for YA's. It's not real long and it is a great story with likable characters. Madeline has an immune disease whereby she can't leave her house and no one can come in except for her nurse and her mother. Her tutor is allowed in, but he has been tested and everyone has to go through decontamination (which takes about an hour) before they can actually get in. Madeline has lived like this all her life, well ever since she can remember. She's now 17.

Olly moves into the empty house next door. He's her age and sooo cute. Madeline is curious. Eventually they start an online conversation. One thing leads to another and a secret is discovered from long ago.

I was really into this book. Even when it was just Madeline and she was telling about her life of living in her house with no other interaction other than her mom, her nurse and her online tutors. The whole thing definitely held my interest and as I said it wasn't that long so I think it would definitely hold even the hardest to get to read YA. I think adults would like it as well, I know I did.

I would like to thank Random House and Net Galley for allowing me to read and review this entertaining and very enjoyable e-galley in exchange for an honest review.