debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Deadline: A Sam Perry Mystery (Sam Perry Mysteries) - Tracy E. K'Meyer

I really, really liked this book. I loved the characters and the way that Sam and Joe connected. I just really want to hang with them. I really felt like I was in Palm Springs dealing with the heat as well.

There are SO many secrets going on in this book. It's amazing how the author is able to piece them all together. And how everyone becomes a suspect and the one you least suspect, of course, is the one who did it. And then you find out that people are not who they seem to be and that they are either someone else or are doing other jobs that what you thought. It's a highly perplexing puzzle that kept me intrigued from the very beginning until the very end. Even towards the end, when some of the pieces are being thrown out, I still didn't figure out where the heck they went and what was going on. Of course, the final answers do take several pages to tell, so I don't feel that bad not figuring it out. Plus, who wants to be able to figure everything out. I want to be surprised and have my jaw dropped.

Anyway, I would like to thank Diversion Books and Net Galley for allowing me to read and review this highly entertaining and enjoyable e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I highly recommend this book!