debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Devil's Bridge (Alexandra Cooper) - Linda Fairstein

A book that is missing Alexandra Cooper through most of it? Seeing things through Michael Chapman's eyes. That's a first. Although I do want to say that I wanted to slap the crap out of him a couple of times. I also found myself missing the old Coop. I think this was good just to get a different aspect, but I think once is enough. We need to get back to Battaglia and Shipley. I can't wait for that showdown!!! Of course the suspense just leading up to it with a few hints here and there does lead to great book sales. Ha!!!

If you haven't read Linda Fairstein, then you are missing out on some good reading. I like how she always puts a little history and trivia into each of her books. Makes me feel a little bit smarter while being taken on these joyrides that are always guaranteed to get you going. No need for caffeine when your reading Fairstein!!!

A huge thanks to Penguin/Dutton and Net Galley for providing me with this free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I thoroughly recommend this and any other of Linda Fairstein's books.