debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Bones Will Speak (A Gwen Marcey Novel Book 2) - Carrie Stuart Parks

4.5 stars!!! My heart is still pumping too fast as I just finished reading this book. Wow!!! Carrie Stuart Parks certainly just took me on one helluva journey. A serial killer who is killing girls that resemble Gwen's (the main character) daughter is just part of the action going on here. My first suspect, while he was squirrelly enough, was WRONG! As well as my second. You just don't see this ending coming. And the ending? For those weak of heart, put on your blood pressure monitor and definitely take your medicine before reading this one. Oh, and don't forget to breathe.

My only negative was that there was a little too much religion and quoting of scriptures for me. However, I guess when your caught up in what goes on in this book, you'll look for anything to save you as well. It wasn't that it was that much, just more than I like. Of course I do have to remember the publisher after all.

I want to thank Thomas Nelson and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I highly recommend this fast paced thriller!!!