debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Silent Creed (A Ryder Creed Novel) - Alex Kava

Ryder Creed and Maggie O'Dell are back!!! I just love these guys as a couple. This was their third case together as he was introduced in a Maggie O'Dell novel prior to starting the series.

The action and everything your expecting continues on in this book just like her others. This time though, she's unknowingly sent in for a government coverup case that turns out to be quite dangerous. Men with power will do anything to coverup their mistakes and I mean, anything!!

The ending kind of just dropped off at the end, so I'm sure there will be a continuing story as to how this plot finally unfolds.

I definitely recommend this or any of the Ryder Creed books. He's my favorite love interest of any of the female heroines out there. He's just compassionate and sensitive with those dogs. Maggie needs to forget Ben and move on!!!!

I want to thank Penguin Group Putnam and Net Galley for the free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. It was definitely entertaining and enjoyable. It made for very nice reading on a rainy day.