debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Trust No One: A Thriller - Paul Cleave

4.5 STARS!!! I was so excited when I saw that my request on Net Galley had been approved. I've read several of Paul Cleave's books and I remember they are good. However, when I first started reading this one, I was shaking my head. This isn't the books I remember him writing. And then about two chapters later, all hell broke loose. He finally got down to the nitty, gritty and believe me, it wasn't shitty!!

I think the beginning is so off because he's letting the reader know the truth about Captain A, and of course, that would mean this book would have to start a different way. He couldn't just go into it writing about someone's murder. So, while it started a little slow, it did not end that way. All the puzzle pieces came together and made an awesome story. I truly did not like the undeserved ending, but there were so many things leaning towards him, it could not be helped.

I thoroughly recommend this book and wish to thank Atria books and Net Galley for providing me with this free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. It was VERY entertaining and a lot of sad at the end.